Quality home kitchen renovation services in Singapore
A professional custom home kitchen renovation services contractor – Kepha Design and Contracts – can transform the heart of your home into a perfect combination of good design and practical usage, thereby adding value to your property.
Householders fork out more money on a custom kitchen remodel than on any other home improvement – and with good reason. It can increase the value of your residential property.
Further, a Remodelling Impact Report by the USA National Association of Realtors in 2015 revealed how a large share of the cost of a kitchen renovation can be recovered by the extra value it brings to your home. The realtors say a kitchen makeover costing US$60,000 recoups nearly 70% of the cost of the development when you sell your home.
Kepha Design and Contracts is a breeze to work with. And Maria’s professionalism and dedication to her work made it easy for me to leave my renovation to her and her team.
Being a first-time owner, Maria’s friendly and helpful advice on the materials to choose, her expert opinion on what could work, and her patience when I changed my mind all helped to produce the beautiful kitchen I enjoy today.
Kudos to Maria and the team at Kepha. I would strongly recommend them to those who are looking for a reliable and honest team to work with. In fact, I have already recommended them to a few of my friends when they saw how beautiful my kitchen is!
Kepha Design and Contracts – the experienced home kitchen renovation contractor
Whether it’s for HDB BTO (Build-to-Order) kitchen renovation or small kitchen remodel, our services will ensure you get more out of your reno while
Besides the usual renovation services, such as site evaluation, space planning and interior design, and permit application, and the supply and installation of items like kitchen cabinets, countertop, covering for the floor and walls, and mortar base for the counter and refrigerator, there’re additional factors we’ll take into consideration for a kitchen makeover:
Weadopt the tried and tested kitchen layout planning of siting the sink, fridge, and cooker to form a triangle. We also encourage customers to choose the new appliances they need before the kitchen renovation gets under way; otherwise, they may be too large to fit in.
- Location of water and drainage pipes and electrical sockets. We’d try to stick to the existing layout. By doing so, you won’t have to incur additional costs, e.g. re-laying of
waterproofingmembrane. Further, there won’t be a danger of hitting unforeseen snags caused by hacking.
- Storage space. Our designers would make sure adequate cabinets and drawers are catered to meet the needs of you and your family.
- Ergonomics. In addition to the classic sink/fridge/cooker triangle, we’ll ensure drawers or pull-out shelves in base cabinets and counters are installed with adjustable heights.
- Balanced budget. For customers seeking a basic or budget kitchen renovation, we’d encourage them to explore less costly options on kitchen appliances or use less well-known brands for materials that are just as good-looking and sturdy, but priced much lower.
Seeking a renovation contractor you can trust?
Our customer testimonials are proof we're reliable.
you the right type of lighting to get for your new kitchen
Also, there’ll be a few things you’d have to consider during the selection of lights:
- Positioning of lighting. It’s crucial due to safety – you don’t want to be fumbling around in semi-darkness when handling sharp knives.
Balanceof ambient lighting and illumination. It provides the means to show off your new kitchen, make a small kitchen look bigger, and allow you to carry out tasks properly.
- Energy-saving and eco-friendliness. If you’re looking to go green with your home kitchen renovation, consider energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly LED (light-emitting diodes) lighting. It may use 90% less electricity than the old-fashioned filament variety.
As wall-mounted cupboards cast a shadow on the
For ambient lighting, go for flush-mounted ceiling fixtures, wall sconces, and track lights, controlled by mood-enhancing dimmer switches.
Finally, we’d encourage all our customers to stick to the plan. According to New York-based ConsumerReports, the worst mistake you can make is changing your mind once the project is
Looking for a renovation contractor who's
discerning about workmanship, yet budget conscious?
You've come to the right place.
Kepha Design and Contracts
We take ownership of our actions by taking responsibility.
As an expert complete house renovation services contractor, Kepha Design and Contracts recognises that remodelling the heart of your home is likely to be the single most important makeover project you’ll ever undertake.
This is where our philosophy comes into its own, focusing on functionality, quality, and eco durability.
Our team of dynamic designers, dedicated project coordinators, and highly-skilled kitchen specialists will ensure you get the practical, modern, sophisticated kitchen you’ve always longed for.
For added assurance and guarantee of our products and workmanship, we provide our clients a renovation warranty of 1 year.
Need a cost estimate, or simply have a question to ask?
Contact us in any one of these 3 ways, and we'll respond to you within 3 working days.
+65 3159 1416
Kepha Design and Contracts
21 Bukit Batok Crescent
#21-76 WCEGA Tower
+65 3159 1416
HDB Reg No. HB-07-3400C