We make better habitat.
Expert office renovation contractor that will help make your remodelling a success
The services of an expert office renovation company are crucial to accomplish a successful remodel of any place of business.
Whether your firm is focused on sales or client services, a redesign of your admin base can expand your business by creating the ideal environment to increase the productivity and motivation of your staff, which, in turn, can lead to more sales and a higher level of customer satisfaction.
An office remodel may represent a significant financial outlay, but when carried out by experts, it’s an investment that can pay off many times over.
In the hectic setting of the corporate world, it’s all too easy to lose sight of the bigger picture as you preside over the day-to-day operations of your organisation – quality control, meeting targets and deadlines, complying with ethical codes of practice, keeping an eye on research and development, accounting and finance, and managing human resources are all a drain on your time and energy.
You may be able to delegate some of these responsibilities, especially in a larger organisation, but, if you’re the boss, the buck stops with you. So, you may have thought about an office revamp, but put the idea on the back-burner in favour of ostensibly more pressing matters.
However, an office remodel carried out by a commercial renovation services contractor can bring many benefits and is a sure-fire way to advance your business by encouraging greater efficiency among your workforce, which will lead to a heightened level of client satisfaction.
Wish to speak with a friendly, experienced renovator about your needs?
5 ways an office space renovation can benefit your business
- An office remodel will impress visiting customers. Much of the interaction between your organisation and its clients or customers will be conducted via phone or email, but there’ll be occasions when these people want to come to your place of business for a face-to-face meeting. This is a perfect opportunity for you to highlight your company culture and professionalism by presenting a welcoming, contemporary, and impressive office space.
- Renovating your office will help to keep your staff happy. The happiness factor may not immediately be a top priority for a business owner, but a contented workforce in an ambient environment is an efficient, productive workforce. Think about making sure the walls are a calming colour, that your office furniture if ergonomically designed, and that your staff have plenty of room to move about in.
- A little can go a long way. If, for financial reasons or otherwise, you feel you’re not yet ready for a full office refit, just a few changes can make a world of difference. Installing new flooring and windows, for instance, will give your office space a brand-new look.
- An office renovation can save you money. Installation of more efficient equipment, particularly in the office kitchen, will cut your electricity bills. An experienced office remodelling contractor can further drive down your energy bill by making the most of natural light in your premises and fitting LED lighting rather than standard bulbs.
- Redesigning your office can attract new workers. The next best thing to the convenience of working from home is being able to work in office premises that are sleek and modern, something that prospective employees will regard favourably, giving you a wider choice when it comes to hiring.
An ideal opportunity to go green
An office remodel is a great time to ensure your premises are environmentally friendly. As well as a cost-saving measure, going green will set an example to your staff, encouraging them to contribute their own efforts in helping to preserve the environment. For example, switching off computers and other equipment overnight will increase the lifespan of these devices while decreasing your expenditure on energy.
You might want to think about encouraging your workers to put a potted plant on their desk. Not only will plants in the office enhance the mood of the space, helping to reduce stress, they also eliminate pollutants in the air. A happy, healthy employee is more productive too. In addition, office plants can provide decorative screening or a pleasant focal point.
Other simple methods of going green in the office include putting recycling bins in the break area, encouraging staff to use less stationery, and choosing bio-degradable materials and products when buying items such as printer paper, toilet paper and paper towels.
Tips from expert office space renovation and remodelling contractor
An office renovation company can help you to revitalise your business premises and bring a fresh look and renewed energy to your business. Here are 5 tips to make the most of your office remodel:
- Be clear about what you want your office renovation to accomplish. For instance, is your aim to create more space, adapt an existing area for a new function, install more technology, or update infrastructure systems? Identifying your priorities before work begins will minimise the duration and cost of your office renovation.
- Assess your current office space. Before going ahead with your office renovation, make sure your premises comply with the building codes and requirements of relevant authorities in Singapore. If your present office doesn’t pass muster, it’d be better to find out sooner rather than later, so you can fine-tune your plans accordingly. Consider a blend of old and new in your project. Making use of the existing layout of your office can save time and money. Or you may decide a new layout offers greater efficiency and more savings in the long run.
- Have a realistic budget. When planning a budget for an office refit, it pays to expect the unexpected. Ensure the cost of your priorities is covered first, and be aware where you can save money if necessary. Keep a contingency fund of at least 10% to cover any snags during the renovation.
- Schedule wisely. An office remodel can interrupt your business operations. If you’re planning a large-scale renovation, it might be best to switch temporarily to alternative premises. If you decide to stay put, liaise with your office renovation contractor company to minimise the impact of the project on your business.
- Don’t be wasteful. Your office renovation will probably entail the introduction of new equipment, furnishings, and fittings. Instead of filling up skip after skip with the old items, sell them on the second-hand market to recoup some of the costs of your renovation. If you end up with discarded copper piping or other metals, a local scrap dealer might be interested.
Need help from a reliable and reasonably-priced renovation expert?
Why choose Kepha Design and Contracts
We take ownership of our actions by taking responsibility.
Guidance from a specialist office renovation contractor company like Kepha Design and Contracts in Singapore is invaluable right from the planning stage in making your project run smoothly. We’ll pinpoint potential problems, possible savings, and alternative solutions.
Kepha knows just how complicated an office remodel can become, with a broad range of intricate issues to address. We can steer you through the entire renovation process and help you to make the right decisions and cover all the bases to guarantee an outcome that will delight you, your staff, and your clients.
What our client says
We are a financial technology company, so when it comes to office layout, we pay special attention to details like 24/7 security access control, a thermal and soundproof regulated server room, non-hazardous hardware storage, and a cosy environment for our engineers and programmers to work in. It wasn’t an easy project as we wanted an office that’s aesthetically pleasing and practical, yet cost-saving.
Kepha completely understood our needs, and they performed the work on time while adjusting to our budget. They were very reliable and trustworthy. Definitely two thumbs up and worth the recommendation!Joseph
Seeking a customer-focused and trusted renovation company? We're built on these foundations.
If you wish to request a cost estimate, or want to find out more about the services we provide, or just have a question to ask, you may contact us in any one of these 3 ways. We'll respond to you within 3 working days.