Custom furniture fabrication
We make better habitat.
Credible home and office custom furniture maker that will present you a balance of design and functionality
Custom made furniture for office and home projects present a golden opportunity to make your business or house unique.
Custom furniture is for people who really want to stand out from the crowd. You can harness the exclusivity of the powerful design potential of custom made furniture to reflect, not just your tastes and work ethos or lifestyle, but also your individuality.
As custom made (or bespoke) furniture is made to order, it’ll bring a one-of-a-kind, distinct aura of uniqueness to any home or office.
Although bespoke furniture is costlier than mass-produced furniture, it can be a shrewd investment. Custom furniture comes with an assurance of the high level of quality craftsmanship, unlike ready-made furniture, which is commonly made from low-cost materials and assembled on a production line.
The skill, time, and effort that goes into creating custom furniture makes it costly but also guarantees it’ll stand the test of time much better than cheaply-made, mass-produced furniture.
Strategic use of custom made furniture can also boost the value of a property in several different ways, which we’ll examine a little later.
Wish to speak with a friendly, experienced renovator about your needs?
Leave a lasting impression
Why smart businesses install custom furniture:
- For businesses, using custom made office furniture will create a wow factor that will have a long-lasting impression on visiting clients, reinforcing your company culture/brand identity and professionalism. You can even have your company name/logo embossed on your furniture.
- Customised furniture in an office can also have a highly-motivational effect on your staff, providing a commercial environment they’ll actually enjoy working in.
- A further advantage of custom made office furniture is its ability to create uniformity. In a large office particularly, it’s important to have furnishings that generate a feeling of consistency, an aesthetic achievement impossible with mass-produced furnishings and fittings.
- Custom made furniture in the office can also be extremely functional, utilising every nook and cranny of available space; if there isn’t room for a big desk, for instance, a custom made work station can be built into a corner.
However, when the lease of a rented property expires and reinstatement works need to be carried out, businesses may have to fork out a little more money to dismantle and dispose the fitted furniture.
Let your personality shine through
Custom home furniture presents an opportunity to stamp a hallmark of your individualism, personality, and lifestyle throughout every room of the house. With custom made furniture, you can get exactly what you want in terms of design, materials, and colour, tailor-made to satisfy your specific needs and wishes, so you can integrate your distinct style into the rest of the decor in your home. Compromise just doesn’t enter the equation.
Deciding on a customer furniture plan for your home is a time to get your creative juices flowing. You have a blank canvas where the only limitation, apart from available space, is your imagination.
Once you’ve come up with a vision of how you want your room to look, an experienced professional interior designer will be able to further inspire you and fine-tune your ideas to pave the way for professionals in furnishing installation to make your dream come true.
If you’re renovating a whole room, it’s a good idea to decide on the colour palette of your walls, ceiling, and flooring before choosing your new furniture. This will enable you to match your furnishings to the décor.
Doing the decorating work beforehand has another, practical advantage: it eliminates the risk of messing up new fitted furniture with paint spatters and the like.
Importance of the professional touch
Whether you’re dealing with custom home furniture or custom made office furniture, the services of a designer and installer can be invaluable in achieving a successful outcome to your project. Choose professionals with a strong portfolio and a willingness to listen carefully to your ideas before offering advice.
In planning your customised furniture refit, specialists will be able to help you bear in mind the size and function of individual rooms and how to make sure your new furnishings fit the overall design of your premises. They can also share their experience with you in combining materials in an aesthetic manner.
How customised furniture and cabinetry works can make your property more profitable
If you decide to sell your home, you’ll want it to be as attractive as possible to would-be buyers, to maximise its value. A kitchen or bathroom makeover may seem an obvious choice to make your home worth more, but the installation of custom made furniture is a less-expensive solution that can still pay off in spades.
Here are a few ways custom made furniture can add value to your home:
- Custom furniture makes the best use of available space. Many houses, particularly older ones, contain walls that stick out or ceilings that slant, which can make it difficult to slot in free-standing furniture. Because custom furniture is designed especially for your home, it eliminates dead space. A custom or fitted furniture solution will ensure every inch of space is used to its fullest.
- Improved storage. Storage, whether in the living room, bedroom, home office, or elsewhere, is a big consideration for someone thinking about buying your home. Custom made furniture and cabinetry work can provide smart solutions that turn dead space into convenient storage areas, keeping your house free of clutter.
- Opulent style with no maintenance costs. Hi-spec customised furniture lasts for decades, adds a feel of luxurious elegance to a room and costs nothing to maintain. If you might be considering putting your home on the market some time further down the line, plump for classically-stylish designs – as opposed to outlandish concepts – to appeal to a wider range of tastes.
- Make the most of what you have. You’re paying, or have paid, for every inch of your house, so make the most of it. Is there a space where a spot of cabinetry work would come in handy, or a customised walk-in wardrobe, or en-suite? Convert unused space into something useful that will give your home the edge over others, making it more desirable to potential buyers.
Property guru Phil Spencer, co-presenter of the UK Channel 4 TV series Location Location Location, advises home-owners to install custom furniture sooner rather than later, so they can enjoy it before and during the process of putting their house on the market. The My Property Mentor website quotes Spencer as saying: “There is no point improving your home just before you sell. The process of selling a home can be lengthy, so by updating now you can reap the benefits of your improvements for months to come.”
Need help from a reliable and reasonably-priced renovation expert?
Why choose Kepha Design and Contracts
We take ownership of our actions by taking responsibility.
Kepha Design and Contracts in Singapore can, as the name implies, offer you the best of both worlds when it comes to custom made furniture.
Our skilled interior designers will communicate closely with you to come up with a plan of action that will enable our experienced craftspeople to carry out the installation in a manner that turns your custom made furniture vision into reality.
We’ll offer guidance on financial planning and monitor the installation process to ensure your project comes in on budget.
As professionals in both residential and commercial renovation services, Kepha provides a one-stop shop for design and installation of custom home furniture, custom made office furniture, and cabinetry work.
Seeking a customer-focused and trusted renovation company? We're built on these foundations.
If you wish to request a cost estimate, or want to find out more about the services we provide, or just have a question to ask, you may contact us in any one of these 3 ways. We'll respond to you within 3 working days.